High-Power General Purpose Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum Video
The WORKSHOP WS1200VA shop vac is perfect for in the home, on the job, or in the shop. The 12 gallon general purpose shop vacuum delivers the ideal combination of performance, drum capacity and convenience. As usual Mike entertains us while discussing the features and benefits. We even gain a little additional insight from Mike’s grandpappy.
Connect with us to let us know your thoughts, and don’t forget to share these fun videos. Mike’s agent would appreciate it. 🙂
What’s in the Box with the WS1200VA shop vacuum?
1. Cartridge Filter: Pops on easily with Qwik Lock technology for a secure fit.
2. Dust Collection Bag: For everyday debris and fine dust collection.
3. 2-1/2″ Diameter Roll Tight Locking Sleeve: To secure connect between accessories.
4. Two 2-1/2″ Diameter Extension Wands (20.5″ long): To extend reach.
5. 2-1/2″ Diameter Dual-Flex Locking Hose (7′ long): Secure connects to vac and provides 180 degree flexibility at hose both ends.
6. 2-1/2″ Diameter Car Nozzle: Perfect for deep vehicle cleaning.
7. 2-1/2″ Diameter Wet Nozzle: A squeegee for liquid pickup.
8. 2-1/2″ Diameter Utility Nozzle: All purpose tool for larger debris.
Video Transcript – 12 Gallon High Power Shop Vacuum
Hi, I’m Mike, and I would like to introduce you to the WORKSHOP 12 gallon wet/dry vac.
With large carry handle and rugged casters gives 360-degree maneuverability…dancing like a butterfly.
And stings like a bee with 209 Max Air Watts from a 5 peak horsepower motor. With WORKSHOP even the switch this tested to work over 10,000 times. And sits right up front for easy access. Oh, I love that sound.
The lid quickly detaches from the drum to change the Quick Lock filter which pops on and off easily without nuts for caps because as gran pappy used to say “Caps are for saps.” The heavy duty built-in handles make emptying easier, but with large drain no heavy lifting is required for water. The 7-foot hose locks on with the quick release tab so it won’t pull loose when in use. What makes this hose really unique is the Dual-Flex technology that resists collapsing and offers 180-degree flexibility a full hose ends. And stores conveniently on board just like
with the caster feet for your accessories.
And like with every WORKSHOP vac our motor is among the longest lasting in the industry. That’s why we confidently back up our product with the WORKSHOP five-year limited warranty and best customer service in business.
Suck It Up. Get It Done. WORKSHOP.