Spring Cleanup Checklist
There are so many tasks that you have to keep up with every year. At WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacs we know how easy it is to forget and miss one of those tasks. But we want to make it as easy as possible to Get It Done. So we decided to Suck It Up, and offer a clean-up checklist to make it easy.
Some cleaning tasks you may only do once or twice a year, so it may make it harder to remember. That is why we have created this easy seasonal checklist to track your cleaning tasks. After-all you may not drain and store your hose until late fall or winter, but this is an import thing to remember. Especially if you don’t have a “freeze-proof” faucet for protection.
Some of the quarterly seasonal tasks found in the cleaning checklist are:
- Replace air/furnace filters, and using Fine Dust (High Efficiency) or HEPA media help protect your air quality,
- Clean trash cans with disinfectant
- Clean oven
- Replace filters in oven hood (if applicable)
- Clean & organize “community” closets such as pantry, linens, entry or coat by wiping down shelves
- Vacuum window coverings such as blinds, curtains & drapes and lampshades
- And many, many more
Check out the full list of tasks in the Checklist (PDF) to stay organized.