Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum & Detachable Blower 2 in 1
“Rip It Up” Watch as Mike Rips it up while discussing the details about the WORKSHOP WS1200DE Wet/Dry Vacuum with Detachable Leaf Blower.
The WORKSHOP WS1200DE Wet/Dry Vacuum is ideal for most jobs. The 12 gallon drum has enough capacity for most projects that homeowners and DIYers take on. Not only is this a great size with plenty of power for around the house, basement, or garage, but the detachable blower provides the benefit 2 tools in 1 package. The blower is powerful lawn and leaf blower that can remove the clippings, leaves, and debris from your garage, driveway, patio, and walkways. Mike will entertain as always, but be assured we take our vacuums seriously.
Let us know what you think below the break below.
What’s in the Box with the WS1200DE detachable blower vacuum?
1. Cartridge Filter: Pops on easily with Qwik Lock technology for a secure fit.
2. 2-1/2″ Diameter Blower Nozzle: Focuses air stream for effective blowing.
3. 2-1/2″ Diameter Roll Tight Locking Sleeve: To secure connect between accessories.
4. Two 2-1/2″ Diameter Extension Wands (20.5″ long): To extend reach.
5. 2-1/2″ Diameter Dual-Flex Locking Hose (7′ long): Secure connects to vac and provides 180 degree flexibility at hose both ends.
6. 2-1/2″ Diameter Car Nozzle: Perfect for deep vehicle cleaning.
7. 2-1/2″ Diameter Adapter: Connects wands and blowing nozzle to detachable blower.
8. 2-1/2″ Diameter Wet Nozzle: A squeegee for liquid pickup.
9. 2-1/2″ Diameter Utility Nozzle: All purpose tool for larger debris.
Video transcript – WS1200DE Detachable Leaf Blower Vacuum
Hi, I’m Mike, and today we’re going to take a look at the WORKSHOP 12 gallon wet/dry vac with detachable blower.
Simply remove the powerhead with one hand the attach the blowing nozzle and ” Rip it up!” With 237 Max Air Watts from the 5 peak horsepower motor you’re provided the performance that you demand whether it’s wet, dry, or blowing. One click and it’s back to a vac. That’s right.
Two tools for the price of one. Easy open latches give access to the drum for emptying or changing the Quick Lock Filter which easily snaps into place without tools. The heavy duty built-in handles make dumping easier, but with the large drain no heavy
lifting is required for water. The 7-foot hose locks on with the quick release tab so it won’t pull loose when in use. But makes this really unique is Dual-Flex technology that resist collapsing and is flexible on both ends of the hose.
Oh, did I forget to mention the 2-1/2 inch diameter is 350% larger than some competitors. “This just in, that’s a lot of percents.” The accessories store on board on the caster fee so that they’re always available. Like with all WORKSHOP Vacs the motor is among the longest lasting in the industry.
That’s why we confidently back our product with the WORKSHOP five-year limited warranty, and the best customer service in business.
Suck It Up. Get It Done. WORKSHOP